The following line
vol = file.mount(“/SD0”, 8 );
gives me nil in vol.
Wiring is proper.
- nodemcu 3.3v –> sdcard board Vcc
- nodemcu GND –> sdcard board GND
- nodemcu D5 –> sdcard board SCK
- nodemcu D6 –> sdcard board MISO
- nodemcu D7 –> sdcard board MOSI
- nodemcu D8 –> sdcard board CS
I also tried powering up sdcard module with external Arduino Uno +5V volts but the same issue persists. I also tried switching Chip Select (CS) pin from D8 to D2 and issued the command: vol = file.mount(“/SD0″, 2); but the same problem is present. vol is still nil and it doesn’t mount.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks