Nokia 5110 problem writing variable to screen

Second part. display.println(opera);

Now this is the solution! Thanks bro.

Fixing the remainder of the code is up to you.

Why bother putting the text in a variable if it is never going to change ?

display.println("BATUcell");

And yet, this topic is marked "solved".

Go figure.

It may even work for constants.
A nice trap door waiting to open.

I did this code before!
But the text should change every time I insert a different SIM (For example, when we insert your T-Mobile, the operator's name will be written, the same for Turk Telekom.)

So, use a string.
An int never was going to be right.

At a pinch, you could even try a String.

I will do an arduino project. In this project, I connected the powerbank. my request is this: I want to print the charge percentage of the powerbank that I have connected, or how many volts it is left on my nokia 5110 screen.
How can I do that? Please reply if you are an expert on this subject.

Note:

• The powerbank is has 2500 mAh/3,7V.
  • The powerbank's name is "GoldMaster PB2500".

There’s no simple way of doing this unless the power bank has a power level indicator you can hook up to.

Powerbanks include some electronics on top of the batteries to provide you with a regulated voltage and suitable current through USB (usually capped). You could disassemble the power bank and measure the battery voltage directly at the source, but that's a hassle.

You could also consume the remaining power and seeing how long it lasts but I guess it defeats your use case...

speechless ? :cold_face:

Again

Whatever

Have fun

Maybe have not fun.

@arduinoturkbatu
I have merged your 2 topics as the second one seem to me to be just a continuation of the first if not a complete repeat of it.

I note you are Turkish and are struggling to get helpful answers, is it a problem for you to communicate in English? Unfortunately there isn't a Turkish language category for you. Have you read the forum instructions: How to get the best out of this forum ?
I realise that being in English they are not ideal for you, but if you can follow them it will make it easier for people to help you.

Thanks,

THIS IS NOT A ANSWER!
My answer to your answer: No thanks :slight_smile:

you mean you don't want to follow the guidance on how to best use the forum?
then don't be surprised to have no meaningful answer

As far as I'm concerned, I'm out