My apologies if this is posted somewhere else. I have searched thru quite a few posts in this forum and was unable to find an answer. :~
Can anyone please let me know what I have missed and point me in the right direction.
- Downloaded & Unzipped Uno Software.
- PLugged in UNO / USB board Pointed To Drivers folder for driver.
- Started Uno Software: Got popup because need Java 1.5 or Greater SDK
- Downloaded & installed Java
- Tried to Start Uno software. Got The Splash screen but that is all.
Configuration As follows
Processor AMD Athlon 64x2 DUal Core Processor TK-53
Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Sevice Pack 3
JAVA SE Development Kit Update 3 [1.7.0_03] JavaFX SDK [2.0.3] Java 7 Update 3 [7.0.30]
COM [As displayed in Device manager] Communications Port (com3)
Driver provider: http://www.arduino.cc Date: 11/15/2007 Version: 5.1.2600.0 Signer: Not Digitally Signed