I am trying to make my son aPKE meter for Halloween. I started converting a code I found that used different hardware than what I am using. I am new to coding but I have it working with my hardware. My issue is that I can not get all the images to display. I have ensured they are 24bit and 128 x 128. Some are distorted, the boot images fill the screen but do not fill the screen during functions, and some are in the wrong orientation. Also, the PKE readout is in wrong orientation. I am trying to get everything vertical vs landscape.
I am trying figure how to get everything in the same orientation, to fill the screen, and understand why some images are distorted, just lines, or static looking. The code was originally for an adafruit feather and oled of 1.2. I am using a nano and a 1.44 tft lcd.
PKE_17_pub1.ino (31.1 KB)