not able to upload coding.............

I have bought arndiuno uno for my project, i have done all the connections properly, but when I STARTED MY CODING .....during uploading its showing notification '' problem in uploaing to board'' what to do next i am not getting ,please help me ......

one more thing ..is there any difference between com6 and com7 and can a same board[ARDIUNO UNO] can support com6 and com7

please help me thank you....

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Circuit_Playground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp: In member function ‘int Adafruit_CPlay_Mic::peak(uint16_t)’:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Circuit_Playground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp:28:37: error: ‘analogPinToChannel’ was not declared in this scope

channel = analogPinToChannel(4); // Pin A4 to ADC channel

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Circuit_Playground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp: In <member function ‘void Adafruit_CPlay_Mic::capture(int16_t*, uint8_t)’:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Circuit_Playground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp:89:37: error: ‘analogPinToChannel’ was not declared in this scope

channel = analogPinToChannel(4); // Pin A4 to ADC channel

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.>

please help me…

The Adafruit Circuit Playground library is not compatible with the Arduino Uno. If you have an Uno you will not be able to use it with the library. If you actually have an Adafruit Circuit Playground board then you need to select the correct board from the Tools > Board menu.

now i am getting this error during uploading ........

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 6678 bytes (20%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 405 bytes (19%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1643 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM6": Access is denied.

An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

please help e

This error indicates some program has COM6 open. The COM port can only be open by one program at a time. If you have some program with COM6 open then you'll need to close it. If not, then try restarting your computer. Sometimes the COM ports get stuck open.

just wait a minute ............i am trying once again .......please wait

while compiling this error came Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

c:\program files (x86)\arduino\hardware\tools\avr\bin../lib/gcc/avr/4.9.2/../../../../avr/bin/ar.exe: unable to rename 'core\core.a'; reason: Permission denied

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

help me please.......

This sort of error could be caused by your antivirus software. Try TEMPORARILY disabling your antivirus for a single compilation to see if the problem goes away, then turn the antivirus back on. If the problem doesn’t occur with the antivirus off you will need to adjust the settings of your antivirus to whitelist the appropriate file, folder, or process so it doesn’t interfere with compilation.

Sketch uses 6678 bytes (20%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 405 bytes (19%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1643 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8a avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xfc avrdude: stk500_getsync(): can't communicate with device: resp=0x44 An error occurred while uploading the sketch

compilation is over but when i am doing uploading above error is coming plz help

Sketch uses 6678 bytes (20%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 405 bytes (19%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1643 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8a avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xfc avrdude: stk500_getsync(): can't communicate with device: resp=0x44 An error occurred while uploading the sketch

this error is coming while iam uploading my code plzz help