NOT ENOUGH CURRENT FOR A PROJECT?

Hello to everyone and happy new year.
I'm Matteo and actually I'm enrolled in an Industrial Engineering course here in Italy. I'm working on a project for a test at university, my project consists of control a small domotic home (built by me). Everything works fine like the stepper motor, the smoke sensor, the PIR sensor, and all the other stuff but the 4 white LEDs that represent the light of each room are not working. Considering that there are 2 green LEDs (in series) that are working but with a dim light I suppose that is a problem of missing current but I have calculated the current necessary and, based on my calculations, the circuit should work good because I have supplied to it the current by 2 USBs ports from a 2A adapter. I'll attach all the material that should be helpful to y'all. If something doesn't look comprehensible please tell it and I'll do my best to explain it again. I'm not fluent in English. Thank you.

I'll attach all the material that should be helpful to y'all.

Thanks for attempting to post a schematic, instead of a breadboard wiring diagram. +1 karma

If something doesn't look comprehensible please tell it and I'll do my best to explain it again.

Unfortunately, your schematic is not comprehensible. Please try to draw it again, but more neatly and clearly. Use the "power and ground" symbols in many places so that the 5V and ground lines do not clutter the schematic. Make sure every component is labelled with its part number or name (like u2 is not, for example) and that every component has all its pins labelled (like the uln chip has not, for example).

Please explain how you are driving the stepper motor. There seems to be a uln chip and some relays and some opto-isolators involved. I don't think it can work like that and it seems too complicated.

Many components do not seem to be receiving power (the arduino, for example) and so cannot be working as you say.

Your leds must have series resistors.

All of the LEDs in the schematic are labelled ‘Red’.
There are no current limiting resistors (suggesting 1kΩ).
I see two LEDs in series (LED2,3). If they are 'Green their combined forward voltage should be approximately 4.4V (suggesting 47-100Ω).

As RP has stated.

Review how to power LEDs.

http://www.gizmology.net/LEDs.htm