Not recognizeb by several pcs and no driver instalation

I recently beaugt 2 arduino nanos from distrtrelec for a project
i downloaded the programming hub and the plugin and everything but it wouldnt recognize the arduino
it blinks when it is connected but it wont insall any drivers and i dont seem to find the right one on the internet either
i tied with the driver for the ftdi 1646-c but it wouldnt let me install it on my work my collegues and my privat pc's
ive also tried if it was recognized by the online sketch editor of arduino itself and the one of tinkercad but neither of those options worked

what can i do how can i solve this problem
im running out of time and i on üpurpose beaugt an original one for problems like this not to apüpear

(deleted)

B1705:
i downloaded the programming hub and the plugin and everything but it wouldnt recognize the arduino
it blinks when it is connected but it wont insall any drivers and i dont seem to find the right one on the internet either
i tied with the driver for the ftdi 1646-c but it wouldnt let me install it on my work my collegues and my privat pc's
ive also tried if it was recognized by the online sketch editor of arduino itself and the one of tinkercad but neither of those options worked

im running out of time and i on üpurpose beaugt an original one for problems like this not to apüpear

I hope English is not your native language, because that run-on mess of words without capitalization or punctuation is pitiful.

B1705:

Try a different cable. Did you download the Windows Installer (.exe) ?

This Note after you get the board recognized.

NOTE: We have updated the NANO board with a fresh bootloader. Boards sold from us from January 2018 have this new bootloader, while boards manufactured before that date have the old bootloader. First, make sure you have the Arduino AVR Core 1.16.21 or later looking at the Board Manager. Then, to program the NEW Arduino NANO boards you need to chose Processor > "ATmega328P". To program old boards you need to choose Processor > "ATmega328P (Old Bootloader)". If you get an error while uploading or you are not sure which bootloader you have, try each type of processor 328P until your board gets properly programmed.