Newbie here. I have shell and script coding experience, but not hardware.
I'm building 2 industrial LED fixtures with 4ft dimmable LED tube lights for a bar in a distillery. I have mains experience and understand the dangers of working with high voltage. This is the first time I'm attempting to use an Arduino controller.
This is my requirements list:
- Control fixtures through an iPhone app with Bluetooth
- Turn on 2 LED T8 tube fixtures
- Provide dimmer control for 2 LED T8 tube fixtures
- Control servos to randomly move decorative pressure gauge needles
- Turn on low-voltage LEDs in pressure gauges
- Play MP3 / Wav file upon turning on and off
I found a 2 channel AC LED dimmer (Krida Electronics), but am not sure which Arduino board(s) I need to meet the other requirements, there are so many of them it's kinda confusing.
Any suggestions and direction will be most appreciated. Thank you!