Not used: C:\Program
Multiple libraries were found for "SPI.h"
 Used: C:\Program
Multiple libraries were found for "Wire.h"
 Used: C:\Program

So it uses the libraries at C:\Program instead of that one at C:\Program? :confused:

This is caused by a bug in Arduino IDE 1.8.10 that causes these messages to be truncated when the path contains a space: https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/issues/9287 If it is causing you problems, you can use Arduino IDE 1.8.9 instead, which does not have this bug.

You should never be getting "Multiple libraries were found" messages about these three libraries. These libraries are bundled with each hardware package (likely Arduino AVR Boards in this case). So I don't know if you ended up installing these libraries separately for some reason. There is another bug in Arduino IDE 1.8.10 that causes spurious "Multiple libraries were found" messages, but I don't think that's the case here because it's showing two or three different copies of each library, and that doesn't happen in the spurious message. So my advice is to delete the copies of the libraries that you have installed. The ones you want to keep will be located somewhere like C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries.

Thank you, it was just somewhat confusing. so I know it's WIP. I will wait to get an updated version.