nothing works suddenly ..help !

i was working on my code, i have 4 arduino pro mini 328 8Mhz and 1 usb to ttl serial CH340G, and everything was fine, i turned off everything to take a break and when i came bk to continue, i started getting errors in arduino IDE when uploading sketch, everything seemed normal, the arduino would blink red as its pre coded to do so i dont think the arduino is damaged, i suspected the ch340g is the problem because when i upload a sketch the module would blink in a certain pattern when the upload is successful ,like red/green/red/green/green . but now its red/red/green/red .

i dont' know what happened to suddenly cause this, its been 2 days, and i can't code or use my arduinos and am frustrated as hell, i only recieved those modules not 3 days ago so i didnt even get to enjoy them....

i tried everything i can find on google....uninstalling driver and reinstalling from wch.cn site, i disabled auto driver update and installed custom .inf port/bust files , i tried even removing the FTDI drivers ( iknow it's different but am desperate) ... nothing worked.... same error..

when i try to upload a sketch, the CH340G will blink red rapidly and then stop. with the error popping, it seems responsive as it blinks red when my arduino blinks red(i have a blink code loop programmed before the problem started) but the issue is the serial monitor doesn't work either. the COM port shows in arduino and match the device manager's but i don't know what went wrong..... please help anyone ... i waited 2 months for it to arrive from china only to stop working 2 days in and i don't have a replacement yet

avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:00:53 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/ Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : COM7 Using Programmer : arduino Overriding Baud Rate : 57600 avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM7": Access is denied.

avrdude done. Thank you.

or the following error 

avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:00:53
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : COM10
Using Programmer : arduino
Overriding Baud Rate : 57600
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xe2

avrdude done. Thank you.

EDIT: i noticed this from driver event history of the usb to tll(CH340G) which i suspected got bricked or something, it has this description :
Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service CH341SER_A64 for Device Instance ID USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523\5&E658374&0&8 with the following status: 0.

now i tried reinstalling the driver like 30 times after removing the driver and restarting but it always showed that the status is :0 or 0x0 , could be the problem ? if so how do i solve it ?

Try the loopback test - disconnect the serial adapter from any arduino, connect it's TX and RX lines with a jumper, and then open serial monitor. Send something, it should be echoed back. If it isn't, the problem is with the serial adapter or drivers.

Do you have the right board, and right speed (since it's a pro mini - there are two versions, 16mhz/5v and 8mhz/3v3) selected? ) selected?

Is anything connected to pins 0 or 1 on arduino? Disconnect that if so, it will interfere with uploads.

first, thanks for your reply !

yes the board is selected correctly, 8Mhz/3,3v

sadly the test didn't work, i doubt my arduinos are the issue, it might be the USB to TTL converter, it just blinks faintly despite having 3.3v supplied to it seperately ....

i ordered 2 of these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-only-good-quality-FT232RL-FTDI-Basic-USB-to-serial-for-Arduino-pro-mini-download-cable/32796978982.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.zHNcIY

but am afraid, this would happen again, i can't just keep buying this stuff , waiting a month or two only for it to meritoriously break