Notice: I am not getting notifications of replies

Due to a forum bug, I cannot turn on "notify me of replies" and thus may appear to be ignoring you if you reply to one of my comments.

Sorry. Out of my hands.

In my case the forum says it will notify me of replies (but does not) but I did not have that turned on before the upgrade.

Mark

I really should click “Report to moderator”, since this is not a programming issue. At least, it isn’t an Arduino programming issue.

I tried, on the old, old, forum, the notify me of replies and was overwhelmed with the number of messages. I quickly turned that off.

I’m impressed with how rapidly issues are being worked. On the other hand, I’m not all that impressed with how many issues need to be worked.

You can report it to a moderator if you like. I'm sure one will notice soon enough. :P

This is a meta-programming issue. The issue is that you might respond to a request for more information, and have that response ignored.

PaulS:
I’m impressed with how rapidly issues are being worked. On the other hand, I’m not all that impressed with how many issues need to be worked.

Yes, indeed. There were previously -6 things to do, and now there are -3 things to do. (Or is that a bad thing?)

Could be worse. You could be stuck on a banned list.

It does appear, though that they're making quite good headway with the bugs. So I'm sure it won't be long before it's all sorted.