nRF24 Communication With Two Channels Simultaneously

I searched and found out that it is possible for a device to communicate (transmit and receive) at the same time from two different channels. But I do not know how to implement it, how de we apply different channels ( one for transmission, one for receiving).
If anybody could give me any explanation, code or resource it would be more than appreciated.

An nRF24 module has only one wireless device so it can only transmit or receive a single message at any one time. It can probably change channel or address sufficiently fast to give the impression that it is doing two things simultaneously.

It will be much easier to help if you describe the project you wish to create.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Firstly, thanks a lot for your response Robin. Considering the " module has only one wireless device so it can only transmit or receive a single message at any one time" case, I want the best case where it will seem like it is transmitting and receiving at the same time with least loss.
The project I want to create is to have two devices, write to the second device from the first channel and read the second devices packets from the second channel, whıle the second device will be reading from 1. channel and write from the second one.

msomeri:
The project I want to create is to have two devices, write to the second device from the first channel and read the second devices packets from the second channel, whıle the second device will be reading from 1. channel and write from the second one.[/color]

That's just a description of the wireless part of your project.

Please tell us what the whole project is and what is the role of wireless within it.

...R

I work only in this part of the project which is communicating two Raspberry Pi's with nRF24 module (C++ code) from two different channels. That is the whole aim of mine for now.

msomeri:
I work only in this part of the project which is communicating two Raspberry Pi's with nRF24 module (C++ code) from two different channels. That is the whole aim of mine for now.

I can understand that you may only be responsible for part of the project. However without having a good image in my mind of what the whole project is I cannot conceive of why it might be necessary to use two different channels.

...R

PS ... in nRF24 jargon different channels mean different frequencies. If all you want to do is to be able to send messages separately to unit A or unit B then the more usual way is the same channel but different addresses.

msomeri:
I work only in this part of the project which is communicating two Raspberry Pi’s with nRF24 module (C++ code) from two different channels. That is the whole aim of mine for now.

It would help the forum a lot to help you if the project itself was described.
What are the nRF24s going to be used for ?

msomeri:
I searched and found out that it is possible for a device to communicate (transmit and receive) at the same time from two different channels.

If that is true then you should first search for such a device or module.

In Robin's examples you can find an AckPayload example which will write back as soon as data is received but on the same channel and is faster than switching modes. AckPayloads are small in size so do keep that in mind.

I saw the two versions of two way communication which is AckPayloads and Swapping Roles, but as I have told, despite all disadvantages I need to set two channels, one for first device to transmit and second one to receive, the other one for second device to transmit and first one to receive.

msomeri:
I need to set two channels

WHY?

When you give us the information that allows us to understand why that is necessary we may be able to help.

This is the 5th time of asking, and it's getting rather tedious.

...R

The simple and direct answer is ' It is not going to happen.". Physics for RF does not allow it.

Paul

Instead of Heating this conversation further, I would suggest you just 2 things.

1.Go search for such capability device and then search for examples and libraries of that device and then make your answer yourself.

2.Try using 2 any of the available RF modules on each side (4 in total) and achieving a parallel transceiver state ( I have no idea if this is possible).

Regards