Nrf24 doesn't work.

I tried to test nrf24 radio communication. I connected one nrf24 on arduino uno as transmitter and other to atmega328 as receiver. Transmitter worked but receiver didn't work. Led on pin 13 blink about(2s on, 0.4s of) or always turn on. I think that atmega328 reset itself.

How can I fix that?

Code and schematics are always a good start with these types of questions.

Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum as they give clues as to the types on information you should be giving.

Bob.

ballscrewbob: Code and schematics are always a good start with these types of questions.

Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum as they give clues as to the types on information you should be giving.

Bob.

Code and schematics are ok. Test codes and schematics are from electronoobs page. I don't know radio communication doesn't work but I know that problem is with receiver.

Its not uncommon for code to get slightly mangled during copy / paste from web sites.
Its also not uncommon for there to be issues with code or wiring from websites themselves.

You haven’t even added a working link to the project which would suggest you have not read the sticky posts.

If you are so sure there is no problem with either of the items requested then its quite possibly an error on your part.

Given that you might want to check all your work such as wiring etc etc.

Everyone here wants to help but you have to help us in helping you.

Bob.

This thread doesn't belong in this part of the forum which is about problems installing ARDUINO, not projects.

I know that problem is with receiver.

How do you know that ?

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

Transmitter worked but receiver didn't work

It is impossible to know which of the them works unless they both work.

...R

KarlaSvalina: Code and schematics are ok. Test codes and schematics are from electronoobs page.

Then don't be ashamed to post them.

Remember: we can only see what you show. And more often than not the problem is in the part you didn't post - considering you pretty much didn't post anything about this project, this is almost certainly one of such cases.

Hi, Please post your code. Please post your circuit diagram.

Code and schematics are ok. Test codes and schematics are from electronoobs page. I don't know radio communication doesn't work but I know that problem is with receiver.

Just because code and circuit are from noted site, we do not know the code or circuit.

How do you know the Tx is working and the Rx is not?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

KarlaSvalina: I don't know radio communication doesn't work but I know that problem is with receiver.

How do you know this?

I don't care about how you're not supposed to know it, I want want to know how you know it. You must have a reason?