NRF24 drops connection every 30 seconds. Why?

Hi, so I build a remote controll and a receiver using two Nanos with NRF24 chips. The cheap ones you get from ebay. This is for an electric Hydrofoil in case you are interested: How to Make a Foam and Glassfibre Surfboard (Electric Hydrofoil Project) - YouTube

My code works as in they connect and transmit data. In my case a signal to an ESC ranging from 1500-2000. So that works.

Every 30 seconds, the connection is dropped though. Then after another 30 seconds it reconnects and so on.

The connections all seem correct. I used the pins on the Nanos header. The power to the RF24s is 3V and I added a 47uF capacitor to both RF24s.

Receiver Code:

//Variables for the relays and startup button.
int BatRelay = A4; //Pin for the activation of the relay that closes the giant battery relay. (Relay 1)
int SparkRelay = A5;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ; // Pin for the activation of the Antispark (AS) Relay.  (Relay 2, AS)
int MainSwitch = 4; // Pin for the main ON/OFF switch. (toggle button in my case, but it works like a switch).
bool MainSwitchState = LOW;
bool ChargeState = LOW; //This info records the state of the charge in the capacitors. If an anti spark routine has been performed, it is HIGH. If it is low, there needs to be an anti spark routine performed.

//Variables for thermistor I use NTC 3950 for 3D printers and therlike. Source: https://learn.adafruit.com/thermistor/using-a-thermistor

#define THERMISTORPIN1 A0         // which analog pin to connect the thermistor leg 1 ESC
#define THERMISTORPIN2 A1         // which analog pin to connect the thermistor leg 1 MOTOR
#define THERMISTORPIN3 A2         // which analog pin to connect the thermistor leg 1 Battery
#define THERMISTORPIN4 A3         // which analog pin to connect the thermistor leg 1 Con.

#define THERMISTORNOMINAL 100000      // resistance at 25 degrees C You bought a 100k Termistor, so you enter 100,000
#define TEMPERATURENOMINAL 24   // temp. for nominal resistance (almost always 25 C)
#define NUMSAMPLES1 3 // how many samples to take and average, more takes longer but is more 'smooth' 5
#define NUMSAMPLES2 3 // how many samples to take and average, more takes longer but is more 'smooth' 
#define NUMSAMPLES3 3 // how many samples to take and average, more takes longer but is more 'smooth' 
#define NUMSAMPLES4 3 // how many samples to take and average, more takes longer but is more 'smooth' 
#define BCOEFFICIENT 3950 // The beta coefficient of the thermistor (usually 3000-4000)  You find it in the name or data sheet
#define SERIESRESISTOR 100000    // the value of the 'other' resistor This resistor has to be placed on the proto board and should be close in size to that of your thermistor.
uint16_t samples1[NUMSAMPLES1]; 
uint16_t samples2[NUMSAMPLES2]; 
uint16_t samples3[NUMSAMPLES3]; 
uint16_t samples4[NUMSAMPLES4]; /

uint8_t i;
float average1;
float average2;
float average3;
float average4;
uint32_t LastTempCheckTime = 0;

//Variables for 1602 Display from https://howtomechatronics.com/tutorials/arduino/lcd-tutorial/
#include <LiquidCrystal.h> // includes the LiquidCrystal Library 
LiquidCrystal lcd(5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10); // Creates an LC object. Parameters: (rs pin 5, enable pin 6, d4 pin 7, d5 pin 8, d6 pin9, d7 pin10)

//Stuff for Wireless Communications Adapted from user MaB from efoil.builders. Thank you!
//Good Tutorial for RF24: https://howtomechatronics.com/tutorials/arduino/arduino-wireless-communication-nrf24l01-tutorial/
#include <Servo.h> //Using servo library to control ESC
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>

RF24 radio(2, 3); // CE, CSN They are connected to pin D2 and D3 respectively.
int gotByte = 3;
const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL;
//bool recievedData = false;
uint32_t lastTimeReceived = 0;
int timeoutMax = 2000;
Servo esc; //Creating a servo class that is called esc, because ESCs are controlled just like Servos.

int escpin = 13; // esc pwm pin This is the only one i had left on my board...
int timer = 0; // esc shutoff
int val = 0;
int text;
//Min and max pulse
int minPulseRate = 1000;
int maxPulseRate = 2000;

void setup()
{
  lcd.clear();
  Serial.begin(9600); //needed for the seial monitor
  pinMode(BatRelay, OUTPUT); //Defines the pin as an output
  pinMode(SparkRelay, OUTPUT); //Defines the pin as an output
  digitalWrite(SparkRelay, HIGH);
  digitalWrite(BatRelay, HIGH);
  pinMode (MainSwitch, INPUT); //Defines the pin as an input
  lcd.begin(16, 2); // Initializes the interface to the LCD screen, and specifies the dimensions (width and height) of the display

Serial.println("Initial Setup Completed"); //Displays this message in the Seial Monitor.
  lcd.print("Initial Setup"); // Prints "Initial Setup Completed" on the LCD
  lcd.setCursor(0, 1);
  lcd.print("Completed");
  delay (1000);

//Setup stuff for wireless communications adapted from user MaB from efoil.builders.
  esc.attach(escpin, minPulseRate, maxPulseRate);
  esc.write(0); // init esc with 0 value
  radio.begin();
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MIN);
  radio.setDataRate(RF24_250KBPS);
  radio.setChannel(111);
  radio.setAutoAck(true);
  radio.enableAckPayload();
  radio.enableDynamicPayloads();
  radio.openReadingPipe(1, pipe);
  radio.startListening();
  radio.setRetries(5, 5);
}

void loop()
{
  MainSwitchState = digitalRead(MainSwitch); //This stuff will check if the main switch on the board is tuned on. If it is, it will perform anti spark routine, but only if the anti spark was not already performed.

if (MainSwitchState == HIGH && ChargeState == LOW) //Checks if the Start Switch is ON or OFF (High means ON) & if the anti spark state is low, so the capacitors are not charged.
  {
    Anti_Spark_Routine();// Calls (runs) the anti spark routine in the second tab.
    Serial.println("Calling Anti Spark Routine");
    Serial.println(MainSwitchState); //Displays this message in the Seial Monitor.
  }

if (MainSwitchState == LOW && ChargeState == HIGH)
  {
    digitalWrite(BatRelay, HIGH); //This opens the StartRelay which in turn opens the battery relay and disconnects the batteries.
    digitalWrite(SparkRelay, HIGH); //This opens the AS_Relay just to make sure.
    ChargeState = LOW; //Resets the anti spark relay so on the next loop, a new anti spark routine is performed.
    Serial.println("Battery is disconnected."); //Displays this message in the Seial Monitor.
    Serial.println(MainSwitchState); //Displays this message in the Seial Monitor.
    Serial.println(ChargeState); //Displays this message in the Seial Monitor.

}
  if ((millis() - LastTempCheckTime) >= 2000)  //if the current time from Arduiono startup, called millis(), minus the Last Check Temp Time is bigger or equal than 2 second, read the temperature sensors.
  {
    Read_Temperature(); //performs a temperature reading as found in the third tab.
  }

// THE FOLLOWING IS FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION:

// If transmission is available
  if (radio.available())
  {
    // The next time a transmission is received on pipe, the data in gotByte will be sent back in the acknowledgement (this could later be changed to data from VESC!)
    radio.writeAckPayload(pipe, &gotByte, sizeof(gotByte));
    radio.read(&text, sizeof(text)); //orignal
    //recievedData = true;

//if (recievedData == true)

// A speed is received from the transmitter (remote).

lastTimeReceived = millis();
    //recievedData = false;

// Write the PWM signal to the ESC (0-255).
    esc.write(int(text));
    Serial.print("Throtle: ");
    Serial.println(text); //original
  }

else if ((millis() - lastTimeReceived) > timeoutMax)
  {
    // No speed is received within the timeout limit.
    esc.write(0);
    Serial.println("Connection Lost");
    Serial.println((millis() - lastTimeReceived));
  }

}

Transmitter Code:

//This goes onto the Transmitter Arduino!!

//This code is mostly written by user MaB from efoil.builders. Thanks to him! I adapted it for my needs on my board. So I probably have some extra buttons or whatnot.

/*
  Ramped Hall sensor Transmitter for EFoil with 4 LEDs, calibration, remote battery low alarm and link status
  Library: TMRh20/RF24, https://github.com/tmrh20/RF24/
*/
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <printf.h>
#include <RF24.h>
#include <RF24_config.h>
#include <Servo.h>

RF24 radio(3, 2); // Connect the CE pin on the RF24 to pin D3 of your arduino, CSN pin 2

bool connected = false;
short failCount;
const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL; // If you change the pipe, you will need to update it on the receiver to.
unsigned long lastTransmission;
//Define throttle pin and values

const int hallPin = 0; // Hall sensor pin A0 analog pin //Max here. I am using a sliding potentiometer instead but I keep calling it the hall pin line MaB. Note that analoge pins start with A0 not A1.
int batteryPin = A3; //battery voltage //Max here, I don´t monitor battery voltage.
//variables for throttle and hall calibration
int valread = 0;
int valabs = 0;
int valsend = 0;
int val = 0;
Servo esc;
int text;
int valMin = 1023;
int valMax = 0;
int numofCalibratinsamples = 600; // number of calibration samples
int calibrationtime = 5000; // Calibrationtime in ms
int batteryval = 0;
float Voltage = 0.00000000;
//Define the ramp to soften the throttle reaction

#define MIN_PULSE_WIDTH 1500
#define MAX_PULSE_WIDTH 2000
int throttle_current = 0;
int throttle_sp = 0;
int step_size_us = 13;
// Loop update | Step Size | Time to full throttle (1000 - 2000us)
// 20ms | 10 | 2.0s
// 20ms | 15 | 1.3s
// 20ms | 25 | 0.8s

void setup() {

//At startup,swing pull the trigger few times, min to max, to calibrate the sensor.
  while (millis() < 5000)
  {
    valread = analogRead(hallPin);
    if (valread > valMax) //set the Max
    {
      valMax = valread;
    }
    //set the Min
    if (valread < valMin)
    {
      valMin = valread;
    }
  }

//Open radio pipe, set level, channel etc.

radio.begin();
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_LOW);
  radio.setDataRate(RF24_250KBPS);
  radio.setChannel(111);
  radio.setAutoAck(true);
  radio.enableAckPayload();
  radio.enableDynamicPayloads();
  radio.openWritingPipe(pipe);

delay(1000);//I dont know what for, probably to give the chips time to connect.

Serial.begin(9600); //needed for serial monitor.
}

void loop()
{

valread = analogRead(hallPin); //Read input from analog hallPin and store in val
  Serial.print("valread: ");
  Serial.print(valread);

// Scale throttle analog value to ESC PWM min and max values (1000us to 2000us)
  throttle_sp = map(valread, (valMin + 10), (valMax - 10), MIN_PULSE_WIDTH, MAX_PULSE_WIDTH); //mapping val to minimum and maximum(Change if needed)

{ //throttle_current = (throttle_sp);  //era disattivato
    if ( throttle_current > throttle_sp )
    {
      // Decreasing throttle faster due to slow response of ESC on decel
      throttle_current -= (step_size_us * 2) ;
      throttle_current = max(throttle_current, throttle_sp);
    }
    else if ( throttle_current < throttle_sp )
    {
      // Increasing throttle slowly
      throttle_current += (step_size_us / 2);
      throttle_current = min(throttle_current, throttle_sp);
    }
  }

// Final min checks
  {
    throttle_current = max(throttle_current, MIN_PULSE_WIDTH);
    // Final max checks
    throttle_current = min(throttle_current, MAX_PULSE_WIDTH);
  }

Serial.print(" throttle SP:" );
  Serial.println(throttle_current);

{
    esc.write(throttle_current); // Ramp throttle to desired target
  }
  // Send ramped throttle value to receiver
  int time = millis() - lastTransmission;

//DEBUG_PRINT(time);

if (time >= 0) {

lastTransmission = millis();

boolean sendSuccess = false;
    // Transmit the speed value (0-255).
    sendSuccess = radio.write(&throttle_current, sizeof(throttle_current));

// Listen for an acknowledgement reponse
    while (radio.isAckPayloadAvailable())
    {
      radio.read(&lastTransmission, sizeof(lastTransmission));
    }

if (sendSuccess == true)
    {
      // Transmission was a succes
      failCount = 0;
      sendSuccess = false;
      digitalWrite(4, LOW);
      digitalWrite(5, HIGH);

Serial.print("Transmission succes");
    }

else
    {
      // Transmission was not a succes
      failCount++;

Serial.print("Failed transmission");
    }

// If lost more than 5 transmissions, we can assume that connection is lost.
    if (failCount < 6)
    {
      connected = true;
    } else {
      connected = false;
    }
  }
}