Nrf24 more than six nodes to one base

Hello,

I am trieing to make more than six modules sending and recieving to and from 1 base. It is a sort of wifi. You have a router and you have decices such as a phone laptop or tablet which all can communicate with the router without conflicting. Now i first thought every time i send something to the base i send the id from what node it came, the id from the node to send to(the hase nodes id) and the message. So every node has its own id. But now my problems are: -What if 2 nodes or more send at the same time? -Or what if the base is responding to it and an other node send while the base is responding?

How can i solve these problems??? Or is there a libary what does what i want? I know about nrf24network but with this i need to run the update everytime or it will not work and it also uses other nodes to retransmit the message to the base or an other node. Which is not what i want.

Can anyone help my?

Thanks

What if 2 nodes or more send at the same time?

Nothing gets through.

Or what if the base is responding to it and an other node send while the base is responding?

The transmission from the "other node" is missed.

The NRF24 can do only one thing at a time: transmit one message or receive one message. You need to arrange your multiple nodes so that transmissions rarely overlap.

jremington: Nothing gets through.The transmission from the "other node" is missed.

The NRF24 can do only one thing at a time: transmit one message or receive one message. You need to arrange your multiple nodes so that transmissions rarely overlap.

can you explain my what you do mean with arange?

arrange = program

If you treat one device as the master and use it to control things you can avoid data collisions. The master can call each slave in turn - just give each a different ID (pipe).

If you use the writeAckPayload() function the slave can send data back to the master automatically as part of the acknowledgement and there is no need for your code to switch between listening and sending.

...R

You could have all your slaves send on a single channel without acknowledgements, by disabling it on the sends, on all receiving pipes, or globally. I would disable it on the sends (you need to extend the library a little). Packets without acks are very fast, around 260┬ÁS from send to done.