nRF24 wifi, mobile network Jammer?

Hi, I've been wondering about nRF24 Transcivers, they work as transmiters and receivers. Is there a possible way to make the nRF24 as and Wifi or mobile network jammer?

As we know the nRF24 work at 2400 MHz, 3G and 4G LTE network uses 1700 MHz and 2100 MHz frequencie and (Wiki) : Wi-Fi (or WiFi) is a local area wireless technology that allows an electronic device to participate in computer networking using 2.4 GHz UHF and 5 GHz SHF ISM radio bands.

Is there a possible way of coding to "Jam" the mobile or Wifi, FM,...etc in a room or depending on the range or the nRF. As i know jammer is a device that transmite High noise signal so the other normal freq are "blocked", "waved away" like a wave (you can say it like that) :D

So what about nRF24 anyone done something like that or tried? This experiment is just for study pruposes.

Wrong forum.

Wrong forum? Here is people with high knowledge in programming and electronic, someone should know how to do that :D I can give a try but need to study more about several stuffs.

I just need to build it for my room/house need to jam every phone or every signal that pass. Well if someone knows i will be glad to know or is there is another direction in simple electronics i'll be glad again if someone give me a direction / link. :)

Jamming signals is not a very nice thing to do.

I think a lot of effort has gone into the various 2.4GHz systems to make them robust in the face of a lot of "noise"

...R

you would need a very strong antenna to saturate the band and just transmit rubbish.

Robin2: Jamming signals is not a very nice thing to do.

Quite likely illegal too.

Definitely the wrong forum.

Quite likely illegal too.

Known companies sell legal mobile jammers, not sure why did you said illegal, the are legal.

you would need a very strong antenna to saturate the band and just transmit rubbish.

It's just for personal room.

Jamming signals is not a very nice thing to do.

They actually use it to keep safe a room from spy bugs,mic's..etc but the circuits that they use it's for several freques.

I just asking if there is a possible way to make a nRF24 to act as a 2.4Ghz jammer.

Domino60: Quite likely illegal too.

Known companies sell legal mobile jammers, not sure why did you said illegal, the are legal.

Really? You do surprise me. I wonder what slack-arsed country that would be. Lessee now, ah yes, Ukraine. No surprise there I guess. Or maybe inside a Swedish jail, which seems appropriate. In the meantime, in the US, it looks like it's a $112,000 fine and/or a year in the pokey, which also seems quite appropriate.

Really? You do surprise me. I wonder what slack-arsed country that would be. Lessee now, ah yes, Ukraine. No surprise there I guess. Or maybe inside a Swedish jail, which seems appropriate. In the meantime, in the US, it looks like it's a $112,000 fine and/or a year in the pokey, which also seems quite appropriate.

Ow come on you are really scared on the low, only in US they act like crazy if someone break the low, ofc wait there even the police kill civilians so I'm not surprised :D

VIP, Top Secutiry room, ..etc Use every kind of jammers to block the outside world and make a secret conversation that will remain only in that room in the period of time they talk.

Ok I'm gonna make other question, Is there a possible way to detect different kind of frequensis with nRF24 and make some leds to light up if they detect that frequensy ?

Domino60:
Is there a possible way to detect different kind of frequensis with nRF24
and make some leds to light up if they detect that frequensy ?[/b]

Yes, I think so 8)

Yes, I think so 8)

How?

Not sure at the moment.

The NRF24 is a six channel transceiver. Should be possible to have it in a listening cycle... 8)

AndreasVan: The NRF24 is a six channel transceiver. Should be possible to have it in a listening cycle... 8)

Not really six channels - it has what Nordic call a MultiCeiver mode, which is six logical channels inside one physical RF channel.