nrf2410l

Does anyone knows how the nrf2410l module works, I have been doing research but all I can find is libraries and codes for LCD screens. I read the datasheet, but is about the IC Chip, I couldn't find how the 8 pins in the module works. I need to write my own program and be able to explain what I did for a school project.
The pins I need to understand are:
CE, CSN, CK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ.
I need to know what exactly these Pins do, if I have to set them high, or low and the timing. Without using libraries, I have to do my codes and everything, and explain in details what I did and why.
HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP.....!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all here: nRF24 Series - Nordic Semiconductor - nordicsemi.com

Im new here, I don't know what is a private message, or how to sent the right message, or to who. I reaching out for help but Im not sure where to start.

You asked for help, Fungus sent you a link which answers your questions (you'll have to download some documents there).
But if you don't know what are MOSI, MISO etc... you need to read and learn what SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is and how it works .

edit : BTW, most people here don't answer to private messages : Questions and answers are useful for everyone :wink:

You ask for help but you don't even seem to have typed "arduino nRF24L01" into google...

Yes man, Im already even read the datasheet, and as I said before I did a lot research about it, but all I could fin was codes that include libraries which I didn't understand, and it all was about LCD screens, printing out serial of streams.
I did a program at school about 3 moths ago for communicating an LCD screen with an 8051, and it was actually easy if you know how the pins work. 1 pin high would be for read from it, low would be to write to it. another pin high would sent codes for the EEPROM and we have a datasheet of the codes for the setup (like blinking the cursor, etc.), for another pin you create a loop to check when this pin is low which means that it has finish to write the data. And I also remember that some pins needs a transition from low to high or high to low to be activated.
I tried to pic this info from the nrf24l01 datasheet but I get frustrated, I just need to know how the pis work and can do the program
everywhere said the pins name:
ce - ship enable
csn - ship select not
ck - clock
miso - master in slave out
mosi - master out slave in
But nobody said how to set up the pins, low, high, transition, in what order should I set them up.

Im trying to do a remote control car with a lot of sensors on it.
I do my research and get to understand how the Joystick works and I did a simple program to find out my threshold:
int xPin = 0;
int value1 = 0;
int const1 = 500;
int const2 = 700;
int ledPin = 10;

void setup() {
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
value1 = analogRead(xPin);
delay(100);

if(value1 < const1 || value1 > const2)
{digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);}
else
{digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW);}

}

Im using an ultrasound sensor to measure distance, I did my research and I get to understand it, I totally knows how it works and I can even explained, I can do my program with no probkem. The nrf24l01 is giving me a headache I haven’t been able to find something I can understand, not even a simple code without libraries, a code with loops and math, I could understand that.

michelrendon11:
everywhere said the pins name:
ce - ship enable
csn - ship select not
ck - clock
miso - master in slave out
mosi - master out slave in
But nobody said how to set up the pins, low, high, transition, in what order should I set them up.

When I type "arduino nRF24L01" into google the first page I get is this:

http://playground.arduino.cc/InterfacingWithHardware/Nrf24L01

It has a downloadable library, example code, and it tells you exactly where to connect all of those pins.

Thank you for sending me links Im already check 2 weeks ago, am I already check those and 100's more weeks ago, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. This was my last option. I can't not even use an arduino for my project because is open source and you can copy and paste the codes, the problem is that the 8051 is digital, so my circuitry will become to big using digital to analog and analog to digital converters. I though arduino would be a good solution because it have analog inputs and outputs, and of all the shields that have, and the programming is not that hard. The problem is that I have to prove that I made my own program and explain it, only that way I will be allow to use arduino.
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIBRARIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some links for you check what it means to write a program without using LIBRARIEEEESSSSSSSSS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://arduinobasics.blogspot.com/2012/11/arduinobasics-hc-sr04-ultrasonic-sensor.html

Thanks for help anyway. I'll keep trying on my own.

What is your problem with 1) using libraries, and 2) listening to the help people have given you?
All the hard interfacing work was done for you by the folks who developed the libraries.
You like to cite program examples for the ultrasonic sensor as examples of 'NO LIBRARIES'. Go back and look at those programs. See the Serial.**** statements? What do you think is going on there?
You say you have done your research, but you have not tried to understand ANY of what you have seen or been told.

Nobody here can help you until you are willing to work at understanding what is beeing presented to you.

Like it says in the doc:
MISO: Master In Slave Out (microcontroller is the Master, peripheral is the Slave
MOSI: Master out Slave In
and so on, and so on, and...

I have no problem with the libraries, I know people create libraries to made the programs easier and shorter, I know what they are. And I know behind the codes in a library there is more codes, form ground up, that is what I was trying to find. The links I posted.... I understood those programs with no problem, I can do a program for that sensor an explain what I did and why. For the nrf24k01 all I have found is 100´s of libraries on different compilers, but I have't totally understood what is going on, and I have no idea how to explain it. I just though I may find something different around here. Sorry by the problems.

michelrendon11:
Here are some links for you check what it means to write a program without using LIBRARIEEEESSSSSSSSS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to write your own library?

From what you've said so far, you're not going to make it. Pick a different project.

(well, somebody has to be Simon Cowell...)

How do I know that? I've written a NRF24L01 driver so I know exactly how difficult it is. You've done "weeks of research" and you still don't know what an SPI bus is.

see attached

nrf24l01_tutorial_0.pdf (511 KB)