nrf24l01 arduino

Can I send 12 analog inputs from one arduino leonardo to another arduino leonardo using nrf24l01 as transmitter and reciver is that possible or not .

Wrong forum, but entirely possible.

Those radios send what ever you want. I have used the RF24 library with success.

http://maniacbug.github.io/RF24Network/

mh201994:
Can I send 12 analog inputs from one arduino leonardo to another arduino leonardo using nrf24l01 as transmitter and reciver is that possible or not .

Natively, the nRF24 radios will send single packet messages of up to 32 bytes at a time. So if you encode an analog input in 2 bytes, you can send 12 input values in 24 bytes. So that part’s easy.

What range do you need to send over? The uber-cheap low power “PCB trace antenna” modules have quite limited range, 10-20m is about it in normal situations. The high power PA+LNA whip antenna variants have much greater range, but more demanding power requirements as well (in particular, trying to power them from the limited 3v3 rail on an Uno or Mega leads to compromised performance at best. Quite a few threads on this.)

mh201994:

What do you mean by "analog inputs"?

An NRF24L01 will only send serial digital data. The Arduino can convert inputs to digital, and send and receive that data. And a Leonardo has 12 analog inputs.

However, on the receiving side, the Leonardo only has 7 PWM outputs, which is what it uses for analogWrite. If you wanted to change those signals back into analog again.