nRF24l01 - fail safe mode

Is it possible to make fail safe mode (for quadrocopter) on nRF24l01 modules for MultiiWii program? I would be thankful if someone know/had some examples.

Is it possible to make fail safe mode (for quadrocopter) on nRF24l01 modules for MultiiWii program?

If that means that you expect input to happen within some time frame from the last input, that is trivial to test for.

If you mean something else, keep talking.

No, I mean if transmiter would suddenly stop transmitting (if there was no conection), then receiver will be still receiving last order from transmiter or it will not receive anything?

JashorPL: No, I mean if transmiter would suddenly stop transmitting (if there was no conection), then receiver will be still receiving last order from transmiter or it will not receive anything?

If the transmitter stops sending, there is nothing for the receiver to receive. How you deal with that is up to you.

Typically, you record the time when you get data. Reset that each time you get data. Periodically, you check "Hey, I haven't heard from Joe in ages. I suppose I should drop him from my Christmas list". Or something like that. 8)