NRF24l01+ HC SR04+ Arduino uno interface

Robin2: For the future please post images as JPG or PNG files so we don't have to download them. See this Image Guide

I had no sense from your Original Post that there were 4 Arduinos involved. It just saidBut your diagram only shows a Tx sending to a single Rx.

At the moment this a typical XY problem

Please explain in simple terms what the project is all about.

...R

1. Ultra sonic sensor along with the NRF24l01 will be placed in the accident zone(Both the sides). The vehicles will have NRF24l01 incorporated which act as receivers.
  2. The ultrasonic sensor when senses some vehicle, the NRF24l01 transmits a message to the vehicle saying 'Accident zone'. This receiver is placed inside the vehicle. 3.If at all the NRF24l01 placed on the other side of the accident zone detects any vehicle there, it should send a message to this vehicle telling 'There's a vehicle ahead, Go slow'.
  3. Same is for the other side.
  4. I use 16*2 LCD to display these messages.

Nagi2195: 2. The ultrasonic sensor when senses some vehicle, the NRF24l01 transmits a message to the vehicle saying 'Accident zone'. This receiver is placed inside the vehicle. 3.If at all the NRF24l01 placed on the other side of the accident zone detects any vehicle there, it should send a message to this vehicle telling 'There's a vehicle ahead, Go slow'.

The sensors have no knowledge about which vehicle is near, so the can not send to 'this' vehicle.

Your setup will not work.

Whandall: The sensors have no knowledge about which vehicle is near, so the can not send to 'this' vehicle.

Your setup will not work.

Ok will try any other means of providing warning. Thank you.

Nagi2195: 1. Ultra sonic sensor along with the NRF24l01 will be placed in the accident zone(Both the sides).

Does that mean that the sensors will be on the roadside waiting to detect and warn an approaching vehicle?

...R

Robin2: Does that mean that the sensors will be on the roadside waiting to detect and warn an approaching vehicle?

...R

Yes exactly. I'll be using microwave sensor in the actual scenario and since I'm doing a prototype I'm using a ultrasonic sensor to test the results.

Nagi2195: Yes exactly.

How come it has taken us to Reply #24 to get that essential piece of information? >:(

If you take the trouble to write a couple of paragraphs to describe your project in english in terms that a non-computer person would clearly understand then someone might be able to suggest a solution

If you insist on giving out information reluctantly I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

...R

Robin2: How come it has taken us to Reply #24 to get that essential piece of information? >:(

If you take the trouble to write a couple of paragraphs to describe your project in english in terms that a non-computer person would clearly understand then someone might be able to suggest a solution

If you insist on giving out information reluctantly I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

...R

Sorry if I was not able to answer your questions correctly but thanks for helping me out. By the way I was able to send and receive the datas in the way which it was required.