NRF24L01 issues

Hello so i have become capable with programming my arduino but as I always do I have gone 0 to 100 very quickly and am now attempting to make an item on instructables.com it is a wireless robotic arm i have 3D printed all my parts already but my issue comes in with the wireless i have a NRF24L01+ and I am using the base socket to help avoid the low current issue and to make it easier to wire in but i am yet to get any success I have tried several of the example programs and it acts as if the transmitter or reciver maybe both are not getting power when tried a sample program to send a simple message it just tells me no radio avaiable. My labrary is the NRF24 it has all the correct needed librarys I have even purchased a book on these and made sure i had every thing correct I still have had no luck. I am hoping somebody out here can help me and maybe has used these with success and could chat with me much apprication.

twilli24:
Hello so i have become capable with programming my arduino but as I always do I have gone 0 to 100 very quickly and am now attempting to make an item on instructables.com it is a wireless robotic arm i have 3D printed all my parts already but my issue comes in with the wireless i have a NRF24L01+ and I am using the base socket to help avoid the low current issue and to make it easier to wire in but i am yet to get any success I have tried several of the example programs and it acts as if the transmitter or reciver maybe both are not getting power when tried a sample program to send a simple message it just tells me no radio avaiable. My labrary is the NRF24 it has all the correct needed librarys I have even purchased a book on these and made sure i had every thing correct I still have had no luck. I am hoping somebody out here can help me and maybe has used these with success and could chat with me much apprication.

I doubt is anyone knows what your "base socket" is. I certainly don't.

Time to get your voltmeter out and ensure you have the correct voltage to the NRF24L01.

What Arduino are you using? Where is the software you are using? That would tell what pins you are using.

Paul

This Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial should get you started.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

Post a link to the datasheet for the "base socket"

...R

Addicore nRF24L01+ Adapter Board this is a link to a site to see the base adapter all it is there to do is act as a voltage regulator for the NRF24L01 module. I have gotten a volt meter out and it is getting a steady 3.6 Volts to the board. My issue is i have tried the examples that come with this library( GitHub - nRF24/RF24: OSI Layer 2 driver for nRF24L01 on Arduino & Raspberry Pi/Linux Devices) it is hoked up correctly but will not activate i have tried an arduino nano and an arduino UNO neither will work looking to try the sample here later today and will see if i get better results

It will be easier to help if you try one of my examples. They do work.

Unfortunately a voltmeter cannot respond fast enough to see very brief changes in voltage - perhaps for a few microseconds.

...R