nRF24L01 module troubleshooting

I have connected two nRF24L01, the master on a Nano and the slave on UNO R3. I used Robin2 sample https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=421081 to be as standard as possible.

Through serial.prints I see the master side sends the message but does not receive confirmation. The slave side starts the loop but does not get "signal" (radio.available). Am I wrong to suppose that the problem originates with the slave if the master gets to send the message?

I checked all the HW connections and the power at 3.3V on both circuits. The UNO (slave) has wires soldered nRF24L01 side but (a little loosely as usual) plugged into the UNO contacts. I have not inserted the capacitor because I only have a 100µF not 10.

I am short on ideas on what to do next to verify why they do not work and get on with my project. Is there something I can get with an oscilloscope or ???
Tks
F

first: keep distance between both of the (min 2 meters)
second: pin for both of them could be different

flavios:
Through serial.prints I see the master side sends the message but does not receive confirmation. The slave side starts the loop but does not get "signal" (radio.available). Am I wrong to suppose that the problem originates with the slave if the master gets to send the message?

Unless the receiver (Rx) shows the message has been received there is no way to tell whether the problem is in the transmitter (Tx) or the Rx.

Have you tried the connection test program in my Tutorial?

Have you tried powering the nRF24s from a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND?

If these suggestions don't help please post the programs that YOU have uploaded to your Arduino and post diagrams showing how YOU have everything connected. A hand drawn diagram is best. Please do NOT use Fritzing. Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

At over two meters distance it did not change. Waiting to arrange for 3.3V separate power for both I enclose the rest.

Image from Reply #3 so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

I have a strange feeling that the diagram in Reply #4 is from my Tutorial and is NOT a diagram of how YOU have things connected. The process of making your own diagram can often bring mistakes to light.

By the way the 100 microfarad capacitor would be better than none.

...R

I had a problem attaching the photo…
Will try to move both to Nano with soldered wires and use the capacitor.
Tks
F

Images from Reply #6 so we don't have to download them. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

flavios:
I had a problem attaching the photo…

As you can see I had no problem - what problem did you have?

By the way your photos are not circuit diagrams. It is impossible to be sure how wiring is connected from a photo of the hardware. Help us to help you by providing the information requested.

...R