nRF24L01 "No Matching Function"

I was using the nRF24L01 and when I was verifying my program, I noticed an error message. The ‘Void loop’ section of my program is:

void loop()
{
fsrReading = analogRead(0);

if (radio.available() )
{
if (fsrReading < 500);

radio.write(fsrReading);
}
}

and the error message says:

no matching function for call to ‘RF24::write(int&)’

Buttons_and_Bluetooths.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
Buttons_and_Bluetooths:38: error: no matching function for call to ‘RF24::write(int&)’
/Users/richcoughlan/Documents/Arduino/libraries/RF24/RF24.h:152: note: candidates are: bool RF24::write(const void*, uint8_t)
/Users/richcoughlan/Documents/Arduino/libraries/RF24/RF24.h:271: note: bool RF24::write(const void*, uint8_t, bool)

I’m not sure what this means, and I don’t know how to fix it. If you explain what to do, could you also explain what this means? (Especially explain what ‘bool’ is, I’m very curious.)

For those of you who don't know, the nRF24L01 is a bluetooth thingy. (Quite the description, huh?)

Because my description is so terrible, you can find more info here:

http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-2.4GHz-HowTo

Should it perhaps be radio.write(**&**fsrReading);

KenF:
Should it perhaps be radio.write(**&**fsrReading);

Sadly, that has been tried and is not so.

I think you'll find that radio.write is expecting a buffer (holding a string of characters) and a length;

So you'd usually use something like

radio.write(fsrReading,100);// (assuming fsrReading is a character array)

//if fsrReading is an integer, you'd use something like
char buffer[20];
sprintf(buffer,"%d",fsrReading);
radio.write(buffer,20);

KenF:
I think you'll find that radio.write is expecting a buffer (holding a string of characters) and a length;

So you'd usually use something like

radio.write(fsrReading,100);// (assuming fsrReading is a character array)

//if fsrReading is an integer, you'd use something like
char buffer[20];
sprintf(buffer,"%d",fsrReading);
radio.write(buffer,20);

I have no idea what that means. (I'm sorry for my noobishness. I just joined and started programming, and I'm only 12, and... I don't think noobishness is a word...)

Are you REALLY only 12? Assuming you are I'll cut you some slack.

Now can you tell me what kind of variable fsrReading is. (look for the first time it's mentioned in your sketch) Is it an int?

Yeah, this is for my science fair project.

fsrReading is an int.

In which case you want to convert to an array of chars as KenF suggest. I will explain his code:

char buffer[20];                      //Create an array of char, 20 long.
sprintf(buffer,"%d",fsrReading);  //print the contents of fsrReading into the array of chars called buffer
radio.write(buffer,20);              // Write the contents of the array buffer which is 20 long over the radio.

I hope that is clear enough for you to try.