NRF24L01+ not working correctly

I have brought a pair of nrf24l01+ from the local market. I connected the nrf24l01+ to my arduinos,
1 to my arduino nano and 1 to arduino nano.
These are the pin connections:

VCC - 3.3v
GND - GND
MISO - 12
MOSI - 11
SCK - 13
CE - 9
CSN - 10

I used the RF24 library by maniacbug.

In the example Getting started, I get response

"Failed
Failed, Response timed out..."

After a lot of googling i used a 10uf capacitor with the rf but still it does't work.
Then I added a 220 uf capacitor in rf instead of 10 uf but still the i doesn't work.

I have checked the wiring a lots of time but it is correct and the power sullpy is also between 2.5 to 3.5 v.

Please help me.
Thanks for any suggestions.

gaurav

Follow this tutorial

Thanks Aisha khan but it didn’t solved my problem

I wrote this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial to ensure everything was as simple as possible. The examples do work.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

It would be a good idea (essential IMHO) to get at least one other nRF24 so you can swap around just in case one of the modules is faulty. It’s not very likely - but it is very hard to make progress if a module is faulty and you don’t have a spare.

…R

When I connect the module pins rightly it gives me response
Failed. But when I put them incorrectly it gives me
Received response…
I think that the module is faulty.
Gaurav

gauravxp:
When I connect the module pins rightly it gives me response
Failed.

As you have not posted the programs YOU have uploaded to YOUR Arduinos it is impossible to comment.

Photos of some simple pencil drawings showing exactly how YOU have connected everything would also help.

...R

Ok will post the print details of both nrf24l01s
And the code is "Getting Started" example of the RF24 library

gauravxp:
And the code is "Getting Started" example of the RF24 library

Try my examples.

And if you have problems I still want you to post the code that YOU upload to your Arduinos.

...R