nrf24l01+pa+lna not connecting to each other, and not lighting a LED up

So, i was trying to get two nrf24l01+pa+lna to connect to each other with arduino uno and when they connect a LED should light up, But for some reason they wont connect. Like nothing happens at all

This is the transmitter code and the wiring:

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
RF24 radio(7, 8); // CE, CSN
const byte address[5] = "00001";
void setup() {
  radio.begin();
  radio.openWritingPipe(address);
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MIN);
  radio.stopListening();
}
void loop() {
  const char text[] = "YEET";
  radio.write(&text, sizeof(text));
  delay(1000);
}

And this is the wiring for it:
BASE MODULE ARDUINO
VCC 5V
GND GND
CD PIN 7
CSN PIN 8
SCK PIN 13
MO PIN 11
M1 PIN 12
IRQ NO CONNECT

and this is the code for the reciever:

#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <printf.h>
#include <RF24.h>
#include <RF24_config.h>

RF24 radio(7,8);

const byte address[5] = "00001";

void setup(){
  pinMode(2, OUTPUT);
  radio.begin();
  radio.openReadingPipe(0,address);
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MAX);
  radio.setDataRate(RF24_250KBPS);
  radio.startListening();
}

void loop(){
  char text[3] = "";

if (radio.available()){
    radio.read(&text, sizeof(text));
    String transData = String(text);
    if (transData == "YEET"){
      digitalWrite(2, HIGH);
    } else{
      digitalWrite(2, LOW);
    }
  }
}

And here’s the wiring for the receiver:
BASE MODULE ARDUINO
VCC 5V
GND GND
CD PIN 7
CSN PIN 8
SCK PIN 13
MO PIN 11
M1 PIN 12
IRQ NO CONNECT
but there’s also a LED and that one is:
LED+ PIN 2
LED- GND
there’s also a ohm resistor between LED- and GND the colour pattern is: red, red, black, black, red

If you need anymore info just ask.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

There is also a connection test program to check that the Arduino can talk to the nRF24 it is connected to.

A common problem with nRF24 modules is insufficient 3.3v current from the Arduino 3.3v pin. This seems to be a particular problem with the nano. The high-power nRF24s (with the external antenna) will definitely need an external power supply. At least for testing try powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

If you have a pair of the low-power nRF24s (with the PCB antenna) it would be a good idea to get the system working with them first. The code for the high-power modules will be identical.

...R

also make text bigger and print it out directly in the receiver part to see what it looks like.

char text[3] = "";    // this is probably overflowing 
. . .
. . .

if (transData == "YEET"){   // this looks bigger than text, from which it is derived, could hold
}

The nRF24L01 modules run off 3.3V. From your connection description it looks like you’ve connected the module to 5V.

Robin2: Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

There is also a connection test program to check that the Arduino can talk to the nRF24 it is connected to.

A common problem with nRF24 modules is insufficient 3.3v current from the Arduino 3.3v pin. This seems to be a particular problem with the nano. The high-power nRF24s (with the external antenna) will definitely need an external power supply. At least for testing try powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

If you have a pair of the low-power nRF24s (with the PCB antenna) it would be a good idea to get the system working with them first. The code for the high-power modules will be identical.

...R

i wanna say thank you for helping me, your tutorial really helped in one go, and i wanna thank you again for the help

markd833: The nRF24L01 modules run off 3.3V. From your connection description it looks like you've connected the module to 5V.

i also wanna say thank you for the idea i switched the 5v to the 3.3v pin and with robin's tutorial it really helped