nrf24l01+pa+lna with arduino nano connection problem

hi guys
i have tow arduino nano and tow nrf24l01+pa+lna with antenna module and i need to control led for 500 meters
and i soldered a 10uf capacitor to GND and VCC of the modules but the signal doesn’t reach the other module.
i tried to power the modules from an external battery and nothing happened

the code transmitter is

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
RF24 radio(7, 8); // CE, CSN
const byte address[6] = "00001";
void setup() {
  radio.begin();
  radio.openWritingPipe(address);
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MAX);
  radio.stopListening();
}
void loop() {
  const char text[] = "Hello World";
  radio.write(&text, sizeof(text));
  delay(1000);
}

and for the receiver is

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
RF24 radio(7, 8); // CE, CSN
const byte address[6] = "00001";
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  radio.begin();
  radio.openReadingPipe(0, address);
  radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MAX);
  radio.startListening();
}
void loop() {
  if (radio.available()) {
    char text[32] = "";
    radio.read(&text, sizeof(text));
    Serial.println(text);
  }
}

i tried to change the PAlevel to low or min but nothing change
does any one have an experience can help me.

With the high power nRF24s (with external antenna) you MUST use a separate 3.3v power supply with the GND connected to the Arduino GND. For testing try using a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v).

500m is quite a distance. Are there obstacles or is there clear line of sight? 2.4GHz wireless is not good when there are obstacles. Trees or bushes (with wet leaves) are an especial problem.

Have you tried shorter distances - what was the longest working distance?

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Robin2:
With the high power nRF24s (with external antenna) you MUST use a separate 3.3v power supply with the GND connected to the Arduino GND. For testing try using a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v).

i used (AMS1117 3.3) regulator

Robin2:
500m is quite a distance. Are there obstacles or is there clear line of sight? 2.4GHz wireless is not good when there are obstacles. Trees or bushes (with wet leaves) are an especial problem.

it was a clear line of sight, actually i need this distance or maybe more

Robin2:
Have you tried shorter distances - what was the longest working distance?

when i set arduino uno as a sender and arduino nano as a receiver, it gives me a great result, but when i set nano as a sender and another nano as a receiver, the result is unstable at all.

spiderus:
when i set arduino uno as a sender and arduino nano as a receiver, it gives me a great result, but when i set nano as a sender and another nano as a receiver, the result is unstable at all.

The Uno and nano use the same microprocessor so I suspect a power problem. Test by powering the nRF24s from pairs of AA alkaline cells - with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

...R