Hi, I'm working on a project using the NRF24L01, there will be about 25 devices using the RF24Mesh library. Currently I have one master and three slaves setup for my basic testing which is working ok.
The slaves have sensors connected so data is being sent to the master, I prefer every second but two is ok. Also the slaves have settings that need to be adjusted at any given time which is done from the master. I've setup some basic code to test this and it seems to be working but 4 NRF's is a quite different than 25...
My question is what would be the best approach to bring this all together, I've tried 2 of the 3 and it's basically the same results?
- Master requests data from all slaves using a For loop?
- Slaves have loop to send data every second, master doesn't ask for it, just comes?
- Master requests data from one slave, once data is received master repeats with the other slaves?
When changing a setting.
- If the master is asking X device to change a setting should incoming data from same slave be paused until setting has been changed?
- If the master is asking X device to change a setting should all comms with all slaves be paused until setting has been changed?
Or is there a different approach I should be taking?