nRF24L01 project help

i have two of nrf24l01 one as a transmitter ad the other is the receiver. i send high (1) and low (2) to be received by the receiver and i want to measure the frequency of the data using frequency measurement library but to measure the frequency i have to connect the output pin of the receiver to pin 8 on the arduino uno (my arduino development kit). so i want to know which pin from nrf24l01 i have to connect it by arduino uno. and i want to know is the frequency changed if i move the receiver away or near from the transmitter ?

i send high (1) and low (2)

No, you don’t. You send serial data.

but to measure the frequency i have to connect the output pin of the receiver to pin 8 on the arduino uno (my arduino development kit).

The output is serial data, not something with a frequency.

and i want to know is the frequency changed if i move the receiver away or near from the transmitter ?

No, it isn’t.

This question makes no sense whatsoever. Are you still trying to use an Arduino and nRF24L01+ to demonstrate radio doppler shifts? You must have started at least four threads on similar questions, perhaps five. Just get it clear in your head: you have no means to measure the frequency of an RF signal using an Arduino and nRF24L01+; you are flogging as dead horse here. It's pointless to keep asking how you do it because the simple answer is that you can't.

@PeterH : i think you have very low information about engineering or how to answer a question or how to help someone or how to be polite so i'm not asking you.

When somebody asks how to do the impossible, the polite and helpful response is to explain that it is impossible. It may not be what you want to hear (in fact it’s obviously not what you want to hear, since you keep asking the same question again and again as if you expect the answer to change), but it’s the truth.

Maybe if you explained the overall objective of your project somebody will be able to suggest possible ways to do it, but if you think you can measure radio frequency doppler shifts with an nRF24L01+ then I’m afraid you’re simply wrong.

i think you have very low information about engineering or how to answer a question

Judging from the extremely limited understanding displayed by your first post, you are in no position to judge someone else's level of competence.

@PeterH : sorry for misunderstanding you.

I think that they might be trying to say that you are asking how to drive a nail with a screwdriver. Yes, nails can be driven (yes, doppler shift in transmitted vs received wavelengths can be detected), but not with a screwdrived (or an NRF24l01, and an arduino...).

Study up on HB100 Doppler motion sensor (not really what you want, but will demonstrate doppler shift).
you will need to understand multi-stage amplification and wave shaping via op-amp.s and how to display the demonstrated frequency shift. The HB100 will detect movement by measuring doppler shift in xmit vs rcv RF signal via internal circuitry (and size/distance by maginitude of returned signal, but not very accurately or with much repeatability). The module, unfortunately, outputs a very low level sine signal. You amplify that output signal (in multiple stages to reduce noise artifacts), overdrive to clip the waveform, and provide an offset to make it a non-zero-crossing square wave, then present that signal to the arduino for something like PULSEIN...... since the output frequency range of the HB100 module sisomething less than 3IKHz, you could simplly connect the amplified output to a speaker and use the audio shift to demonstrate the doppler effect.

However, as has been stated multiple times, give up on the idea of using the NRF24L01.

By the way, I have outlined a possible solution to whatever your project really is, and I have about one twentyith the technical expertise of the guys who have been telling you the Nordic radio will not work for this.