NRF24L01 Stopped Working problem

Hello I am new in forum.. I am not aware of rules of forum..

I made nrf24l01 pa lna based drone... And transceiver...
Now I am able to send and receive messages from transmitter to reciver...

My drone motor works when I did not connects the propellers to it... And i am able to start and stop drone motors as I want by sending commands... I am using receive interrupt on data receive...

1. But when I connects propellers to drone at first time (250kbps and 0 dbm) drone starts but after that it will not accept any command and my drone did not work... I think it stops receiving...

2. When I test with 2mbps 0dbm it starts drone but when I wish to off drone I need to give command continuously for 3 sec to 6 sec ie I have to hold stop command for nearly 6sec after that it take command and drone turn off...

I tried another settings for data rate and power for transmit and receive.. But result same as 1... I am using 3dBm antenna both end...

Please help or suggest proper settings that my drone works with propeller...

Thanks in advance and sorry for poor English...

kishanbhamare:
Hello I am new in forum.. I am not aware of rules of forum.

Why not?

The How to use the Forum is at the top of every Forum section. Please read it.

I have suggested to the Moderator to move your question to its own Thread as it is a new question and not a contribution to an existing Thread.

If the problem only arises when the motors are under load then I suspect you have an inadequate power supply and the load on the motors is pulling down the voltage and causing the Arduino to stop working.

Are you using an Arduino program what you have written yourself?

...R