NRF24L01 to Upload Sketches to My Arduino?

Making this thread based in another thread i made for the esp module. I was researching a little and i decided bluetooth can be an option. Here is the straight question...

With the NRF24L01 set (tx and rx modules), adapting a serial to it... Can i use it to upload sketches? If yes? Any for newbies guide? I found the guide below but not sure if it will let me upload sketches PC to Arduino and if later i can use to use a configured usb game control on the pc to control the arms of a robot i almost completed. Like i said in the other electronics and wiring is not my thing so i need something step by step.

That adapter for the nRF24 seems to come from an Indian supplier.

You could make your own with an Atmega 328 chip and a few other components.

…R

Robin2:
That adapter for the nRF24 seems to come from an Indian supplier.

You could make your own with an Atmega 328 chip and a few other components.

...R

Thanks for the reply Robin? More info maybe. Isnt the Atmega another microcontroller? How it will help?

randomgirl98:
More info maybe. Isnt the Atmega another microcontroller? How it will help?

It will convert between the nRF24’s SPI interface and a serial interface. There is a microcontroller on the device you linked to. Quite likely an Atmega 168 or 328

…R

Ohh i see Robin, ill stick with the solution on the guide since is the only concrete thing i can follow now.

The question is: Will the solution on the guide work to upload my sketches and maybe later use a game control connected to the laptop? If there any other guide that will work better?

randomgirl98:
The question is: Will the solution on the guide work to upload my sketches and maybe later use a game control connected to the laptop? If there any other guide that will work better?

I don't know.

...R

Robin2:
I don't know.

...R

Yeah, thanks always for your good intentions Robin. The issue is that if someone has worked with it and can confirm that it has worked in the past for what i want. Ill just order it and play with it until it works.

Also if someone know where i can get that serial adapter that is not china it will be great.

"With the NRF24L01 set (tx and rx modules), adapting a serial to it... Can i use it to upload sketches?"

Hi randomgirl98,

did it work out for you? Is it possible to upload a sketch to the board via NRF24L01?

After two years, maybe the original poster isn't reading here every day. Try sending them a PM.