nRF24L01->uno->pro mini->screen (and back)

I bought on ebay cheap 2.4 tft touch screen in form of shield for arduino uno. I found libs for display and for touch and they working ok.
I wondering if it is possible to connect this uno with screen to other arduino. My idea is: arduino pro mini connected to nRF24L01 gathering some info wirelessly and then send those data somehow to arduino uno with screen to show those data on screen. And then after click on button on screen send data back. Is this possible? I am C# developer and have almost zero experience with arduino but if it is possible ill do that. Please give me some hints. (Im not going to use sd card reader from screen module if this change anything)

kubus66:
Is this possible?

Very possible.

I got my nRF24s working with this Tutorial.

The pair of programs in this link may be useful.

...R

I know how to connect uno with screen and how to connect pro mini with nRF24. What i dont know is how to connect both arduino (those with screen with those with radio module) to sending data between them with this setup.

Maybe mqtt messaging

kubus66:
I know how to connect uno with screen and how to connect pro mini with nRF24. What i dont know is how to connect both arduino (those with screen with those with radio module) to sending data between them with this setup.

Did you study my example programs? Did you try them?

When you have established communication the business of sending data is straigthforward. Presumably your existing code produces a number (stored in a variable) for the screen (or whatever). Just send that number via wireless. In my example code the data to be sent is in an array called dataToSend[] (I try to be obvious).

...R