NRF24L01 works with Uno, but does not work with Pro Mini

I write a couple of lines of code, with the very simple send/receive functions, it works well on two Uno boards, and Nano works well too. Then I replace one of them with a Pro Mini, the other Uno never receives anything.

The only difference is, on Uno I connect the 3.3v pin directly to the NRF24L01 module since Uno supports 3.3V output, but on the Pro Mini does not have 3.3v output, so I have to use an adapter to lower it to 3.3V. I tested with a multimeter and verified the voltage is 3.3V. Below is the image of the adapter.

Seems like a hardware problem? Does anybody run into similar problems with Pro Mini?

Pro Mini wires:
D8 → IRQ
D9 → CE
D10 → CSN
D11 → MOSI
D12 → MISO
D13 → SCK

The only difference is, on Uno I connect the 3.3v pin directly to the NRF24L01 module since Uno supports 3.3V output, but on the Pro Mini does not have 3.3v output, so I have to use an adapter to lower it to 3.3V. I tested with a multimeter and verified the voltage is 3.3V. Below is the image of the adapter.

What kind of adapter? Do you have a link? The images don't reveal what it exactly is Or I don't see it :wink:

you need to recheck your detail information