NRF24L01P Blocking power question

Hello people! i was looking at the nrf24l01p module datasheet and i noticed this blocking power parameter. with a remark “chances of burn is slim when modules used in short distance”. can anybody please explain what it means? should i be worried for using the modules in short distance?
i attached a picture from the datasheet stating that parameter.

blocking power.JPG

Image from Original Post so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

|500x222

...R

I certainly don't know the answer.

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Robin2: Image from Original Post so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

|500x222

...R

will do it next time since you already did it for me thanks for that. i think its got to do with PA side of the module. at high or max PA 2 modules may have a communication problem at close distance but is this relevant to what they state in the data sheet im not sure. i asked the manufacturer and see what they say.

They are referring to the receiver portion of the chip. Too much signal will block the receiver from operating. More power being received will heat the sensitive devices in the receiver and it will stop working, permanently. The text was likely a computer translation from another language.’

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: They are referring to the receiver portion of the chip. Too much signal will block the receiver from operating. More power being received will heat the sensitive devices in the receiver and it will stop working, permanently. The text was likely a computer translation from another language.'

Paul

thank you! so theres an actual risk of damaging the nrf chip. i tried to look for that in google but couldnt find any related info. in this case probably its best to start with low PA setting and increase it to the next level if needed. this is stated in every nrf24l01 module datasheet from ebyte. i actually didnt know you can damage the module with another module, ive always been careful with a good power supply and keep everything at 3.3v but this is something new.