Numberpad compatible with arduino?

Hi guys.

I'm still a beginner when it comes to arduino, but I was think of building a number pad/rfid to open an electric door strike in my house. Now I know you can use the keypad and rfid reader that comes in the kits, but I wanted something that looks a bit more professional, so I wanted to buy this keypad from amazon:

My question is if this keypad/rfid reader compatible with arduino, and if so what librery/tutorials would I need?

Thank you for any help or advice you can provide

There is little information on the product page, but it appears that the device acts as a simple switch, intended to activate a door lock. There are NO (normally open) and NC (normally closed) contacts, that are closed/opened when the tag is nearby or the correct code is entered on the pad.

You could connect either the NO or NC (and common) terminals to an Arduino just like any other switch, but what is the point?

Well, no I don’t want to use it as a switch. I want the arduino to be able to read the numbers pressed on the keypad. Maybe this keybad isn’t compatible with the arduino then. Do you know of a numberpad that is compatible with the arduino, but that looks nicer than the ones that come in the kits?

Google "numberpad".