OCR on my PC to arduino

Hello!

I need help with using some kind of OCR program, that would read health (in CS:GO for ex.) and send the values to my Arduino and if it falls a bit it'd send out a pulse or something.

Thanks!

I need help with using some kind of OCR program

You won't be using any kind of OCR program on the Arduino, so this is NOT the place to ask for help with that.

that would read health (in CS:GO for ex.)

I have no idea what that means.

and if it falls a bit

If what falls?

it'd send out a pulse or something.

How would that value, whatever it is, falling cause a pulse to be sent?

Using a pronoun that means different things as the sentence progresses is not the best way to communicate clearly. Being able to communicate clearly is a prerequisite to being a competent programmer.

I don't know anything about OCR and, as that is a matter for a PC program, this is not the place to get help about it.

Assuming you have obtained the data from your OCR program then this Simple Python - Arduino demo should give you the general idea about the PC-Arduino communication. You should be able to replace the Python code with equivalent functionality in any other PC programming language.

The Python code should work on Windows if you edit it to use the Windows style of COM ports.

...R

Robin2:
I don’t know anything about OCR and, as that is a matter for a PC program, this is not the place to get help about it.

Assuming you have obtained the data from your OCR program then this Simple Python - Arduino demo should give you the general idea about the PC-Arduino communication. You should be able to replace the Python code with equivalent functionality in any other PC programming language.

The Python code should work on Windows if you edit it to use the Windows style of COM ports.

…R

<3 THANKS!