OK, do not understand this ?

I have no problem programming any AVR that I have but when I try to program ATmega328p

i get this

Arduino: 1.6.10 (Windows 10), Board: "ATmega328 on a breadboard (8 MHz internal clock)"

avrdude: error: program enable: target doesn't answer. 1 
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
         Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
         this check.

Error while burning bootloader.

now does that make any sense ?//*********************************

I have seen comments that 1.6.10 has the dubious reputation of being the worst release. Check the instructions for upgrading including board files etc. Edit: added source https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=419274.0

If that is not the issue, it could be the fuses on the chip have been set to require a crystal already which may prevent you using it with your current configuration .

mmm not real sure what it could be the funny thing is i figured out how to get a program to upload but then
the program wont run… weird stuff !! well… they are chinese AVR’S that could be the problem

Error while burning bootloader.

Are you trying to burn a bootloader? Or upload your code?

upload code I am very puzzled never had this problem the code seems to upload but nothing happens its the same on all my 328's

I get that sort of thing when I have a loose wire.

You haven't given very much information about what you are doing but I guess you have got a ATMEGA328P on a bread board and are using an Arduino as an ISP. Is that it ?

If whatever you have connected to the 386 to 'program' it is using its pins 11, 12 and 13 then it is likely you are loading a boot loader, or loading a sketch which replaces the boot loader. If however pins 0 and 1 are used, it is likely you are attempting to load a sketch via the bootloader.

well guys i figured that one out kinda it was a combo of things loose wire & boot loader weird things still

happening PB0 NOT responding ehhhh ill figure it out as always just a lot of pondering

GOT IT ,GOT IT ,GOT IT it was just an arduino problem code:

#include <avr/io.h>
#include <util/delay.h>
#define F_CPU 8000000

int main(void)
{
DDRB=0b01000001;
while(1)
{
PORTB=0b01000001;
_delay_ms(500);
PORTB=0b00000000;
_delay_ms(500);
}
}

Well, seeing as that's not "Arduino code" and you're running a non-standard clock then I'm not surprised you had problems.