Ok to post links to ebay sales?

I have some hard-to-come-by hardware that Arduino users may want, but I will probably be selling them on ebay. Is it ok to post a thread with photos/details here, with a link to the auctions?

Jantje:
LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

Ok, I'll take that as a yes, even though there's no useful info in that link that I can find.

The top says (on my browser)

Ongeveer 37.500 resultaten (0,14 seconden)

Which means that google found around 37.500 results containing ebay on this forum.
As the posts don't scream: no links to ebay .....

Yes, but of those, which ones were links by the forum member selling the thing in that link?
I'm on many forums and some forums don't allow this.
I've searched for rules, but didn't come across any regarding this.

But instead of posting a waste-of-time link, a simple yes would suffice. Thank you.

Loudhvx:
But instead of posting a waste-of-time link, a simple yes would suffice. Thank you.

Unfortunately things are not so simple here. I am a forum member just like you. My yes is valid as much as yours.
There is no "arduino authority" present here (unless things go really badly and someone call them in). There are only contributors (like you and me) and some police (administrators) deleting spam and moving posts.
On top of that this forum is working based on "give them fish they have food for a day; learn them how to fish they have food for the rest of their lives"
So giving you a (invalid) yes may have given you a fish. Giving you knowledge that you can google the forum is learning you (and other users) a trick that you can use to get fish (and not waste my time) next time you have a question.

Loudhvx:
I have some hard-to-come-by hardware that Arduino users may want...

Description of this forum section...

Announcements of Arduino-related products and services

Looks to me like you found the right place.

Jantje:
… I am a forum member just like you. My yes is valid as much as yours. …

In other words, hardly valid at all then, since I am not a moderator, nor experienced at this forum.
I don’t need any fishing advice. I needed the fish. What I needed to know, from someone more experienced, was if using this site to sell my stuff was allowed, even though I’m not a paying vendor. Not a link to 37,000 posts which would take a lifetime of wasted time to wade through.

And as Coding Badly has kindly given me the answer, I’ll take his fish, and thank him kindly, since I know he’s a very experienced member of this forum.
Thank you.