OLED Temp and set point project

Hi,

I am attempting to create a 128X64 OLED that has a graphic, text and displays both a temperature output from a DS18B20 senor and also a Set point that is adjustable using 2 push button switches.

My question is, using the U8G2 Library, how would I combine all these elements into one OLED display?
Does the first page() next page() functions allow a print of a sensor input and also a set point?

I have been reading the U8G2 Lib reference guide but I have become a little lost on the options that I can use?

Thanks for any assistance.

My question is, using the U8G2 Library, how would I combine all these elements into one OLED display?

I don’t see the problem. With 128x64 pixels you should have plenty of space to display two values. I also don’t see a need for multiple pages.

I have been reading the U8G2 Lib reference guide but I have become a little lost on the options that I can use?

Start with the text example sketch and add your own stuff as needed. Post your code if you run into troubles (and don’t forget the code tags, that’s the </> button in the editor).