Omnidirectional 3D printer collab

Hello fellows.

For the last few years I have been working on a complete redesign for a 3D printer. I have taken the project to a state where I can start involving more people so here it is...

Promotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkR-8WYNzGQ

I think this should be called omnidirectional printing. Its designed for large scale prints, without a limit on the space it can use to print.

I am currently working on the proof of concept and could use some help developing the product. This is an open source movement so I have created a forum here:

www.petricor.org

None of the actual prototype info is out there yet. This is I guess in a way a manner of releasing the concept to the public.

I need some help programming arduino to release this concept as a kit that everyone can buy, install and be able to run.

The final product should be able to follow a regular .STL extruding a clay or concrete based material. The final product should be able to switch tools and work on the same print using different processes. Such as texturing, painting, milling and so on.

Please leave your contact details if you would like to talk and find out more.

Thanks in advance!

The final product should be able to follow a regular .STL extruding a clay or concrete based material.

You realize, I hope, that an STL file defines the faces of the object. You need software to generate the tool-paths within the bounds defined by the STL file. The tool paths make the printer move.

I don't understand - in what sense do you have a "prototype" when you need some hobbyists on this board to actually write code to make the thing go?

The final product should be able to follow a regular .STL extruding a clay or concrete based material. The final product should be able to switch tools and work on the same print using different processes. Such as texturing, painting, milling and so on.

So, you have already built a clay/concrete extrusion device? That can go on your robot arm? Connected to a hose supplying the clay/concrete paste? You actually have built a robot arm capable of swinging around a couple kilos of wet concrete in a hose? You have built the tool-switcher?

I watched your video, dude, and noticed a distinct lack of photos of anything tangible. Seems to me that all you have is an idea "Hey! Let's 3d-print a house! Maybe there's some dudes that know how to go about that!"

Pretty much nailed it. A bunch of pretty(?) pictures and absolutely nothing of substance.

Wake me up when you can actually show some kind of arm you've built dispensing a straight line of concrete.