On-board car computer [ELM327]

Hello,

I think there a lot of topics about OBD and elm327 and etc.. but I still need more accurate opinions and hints or tips from you! :wink:

So, how we know I need RX/TX from elm327, so what version of this OBD cable do you recommend?
I thinking about this one with USB cable. URL Or I can choose more cheaper version with bluetooth?

Next thing that I want to know there are OBD PID's that shows Turbo pressure of Volkswagen diesel car?

And also I want tempature sensor for ambient (outside of car). So, maybe do you know more reliable sensor (likely waterproof and etc..) ?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Loskani:
Hello,

I think there a lot of topics about OBD and elm327 and etc.. but I still need more accurate opinions and hints or tips from you! :wink:

So, how we know I need RX/TX from elm327, so what version of this OBD cable do you recommend?
I thinking about this one with USB cable. URL Or I can choose more cheaper version with bluetooth?

Next thing that I want to know there are OBD PID's that shows Turbo pressure of Volkswagen diesel car?

And also I want tempature sensor for ambient (outside of car). So, maybe do you know more reliable sensor (likely waterproof and etc..) ?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Do you have a question about the Arduino?