One analog input with multiple outputs for arduino uno project

I'm very new to arduino and have been trying to find if it is possible to use one input ( a tilt sensor) that will turn on an led as well as play an audio clip using the Wave Shield on the Arduino Uno.
So far I haven't found many other projects or resources that have been very helpful.
What my group wants to do: Then a pole is bent or tilted the arduino will respond by activating a led and playing an audio clip.
I'm not sure if it is possible or not but if you have advice or link suggestions for me please let me know.
Thank you!

I'm very new to arduino and have been trying to find if it is possible to use one input ( a tilt sensor) that will turn on an led as well as play an audio clip using the Wave Shield on the Arduino Uno.
So far I haven't found many other projects or resources that have been very helpful.
What my group wants to do: We decided to make an interactive tree and when the pole is bent or tilted the arduino will respond by activating a led/laser at the top and playing an audio clip.
I'm not sure if it is possible or not but if you have advice or link suggestions for me please let me know.
Thank you!

very well possible, see codebelow, it is not tested, but should get you started.

void setup()
{
  pinMode(10, INPUT);  // tilt sensor
  pinMode(13, OUTPUT);  // built in led could be another

Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.println("start");
}

void loop()
{
  if (digitalRead(10) == HIGH)
  {
    digitalWrite(13, HIGH);
    play(1);
  }
  else
  {
    digitalWrite(13, LOW);
  }
}

void play(int nr)
{
  // TODO see sield play exanmple code
}

Please do not crosspost, that costs everyone more time than needed as the cannot learn from each others responses. And it costs you time as you have to monitor multiple threads.

I already replied here - One analog input with multiple outputs for arduino uno project - Sensors - Arduino Forum -

Threads merged.