One way communication between Arduino UNO+ Nordic RF2401

Hallo. I am beginner in programming Arduino component and I want to create communication between two Arduinos with RF transceiver and i don´t know how to do it. From first arduino I need to send four variables to the second arduino. Does someone programme for this? Or some link or some direction how to do it? I do not need authentication or nothing like this just send variable to another one... THANK!!!

typek1928:
Hallo. I am beginner in programming Arduino component and I want to create communication between two Arduinos with RF transceiver and i don´t know how to do it. From first arduino I need to send four variables to the second arduino. Does someone programme for this? Or some link or some direction how to do it? I do not need authentication or nothing like this just send variable to another one... THANK!!!

Are you using a library that drives the transceiver? If so, which? If not, what code are use using so far?

The RF24 library comes with examples that show you how to send and receive messages. There are other libraries that support this hardware and I expect they come with examples too.