one wire slave

hi there i have a uno with two DS18B20 on two input what is reading tempeter of a large building, i also have a mega 2560 what need a temp input so i was wounding if i could make the uno a slave so it comes up with average from the two DS18B20 and then send it on to the mega 2560 over its own one wire but would like it to still work if i put DS18B20 straight into the mega 2560

so is this plausible? is there any good library and some easy example i can look at?

any help will be appreciated thanks Joe

Not sure if the Uno has the hardware to declare itself an address and a valid onewire device.

You'd have to find other means of comm and there are plenty; serial, wifi, etc...

i was looking at this http://robocraft.ru/blog/arduino/302.html but a bit annoying that it is not in english am i correct in thinking this is along what I'm truing to do?

mistergreen: Not sure if the Uno has the hardware to declare itself an address and a valid onewire device.

You'd have to find other means of comm and there are plenty; serial, wifi, etc...

I'm sure it could be emulated in software. But why? Just let the UNO talk Serial, SPI, or I2C to the Mega.

as it means i have to redesigns both of my PCB :/