openGLCD ks0108example for 192x64

It seems that the example is actually geared towards 128x64 because the right 1/3 of the LCD doesn't have anything written to it.

What would I have to do to expand the example to my 192x64 display?
I was thinking that perhaps I would replicate the first 1/3 of the LCD on the last 1/3?

The example/demo you are referring to is one of several GLCDv3 examples from the old ks0108 library that were moved forward to the GLCDv3 library.
They have been included with openGLCD to demonstrate how existing GLCDv3 applications can be ported to openGLCD and then how they can be enhanced to use newer openGLCD capabilities..

Notice that there are two versions of that ks0108 example.
One that was the original ks0108 example (hardcoded to only use 128x64 pixels) which was included in GLCDv3 in the "GLCDv3" directory and
The other in the "openGLCD" directory that has been updated to use openGLCD taking advantage of some of the new capabilities.

The openGLCD version of the ks0108 example does use more than 128x64 pixels on a 192x64 display.
While its main drawing "loop" is limited to 128x64, it does show a version banner that is centered on the display and spans the full width of the display.

Nearly all the openGLCD examples will self adjust to the display geometry.

If you run other GLCDv3 examples like demo or big_demo, you will see the FPS display being stretched to cover the full display.

From a historical perspective, the ks0108 example limited itself to 128x64 mainly to allow it to provide FPS numbers that were directly comparable to 128x64 panels.
If you stretch the drawing part of the display you can no longer compare the FPS numbers to a 128x64 display since the amount of pixels being drawn will no longer be the same.

There are better ways to measure glcd performance that are independent from display geometry, I probably should include a geometry independent performance application with the library.

--- bill