operation arduino

help me please! [ask] how long can I operate arduino uno R3? could I operate it 24 hours until 2 week? help me please, i will make project with it

There is no limitation. In the industry they run for years.

The only thing you should keep in mind is, that the return value of millis() and micros() will overflow after some time. If you calculate time deltas you need to consider that.

Depending on your power source you should also consider to put your arduino asleep to save power.

may I know, when will milis() and micros() get overflow?
i dont know about that.nothing

for time to save power of power my arduino, could you give me advice, when sholud i have to save the power of my arduino?

thanks for help me

may I know, when will milis() and micros() get overflow?

micros rolls over every 71 minutes 35 seconds or so, and millis rolls over every seven weeks or so (one thousand times more slowly).

And overflow is not a concern if you use subtraction for making time comparisons.

currentTime = milis();  // or micros()
elapsedTime = currentTime - earlierTime;
if( (elapsedTime) >=duration){
// time to do something
earlierTime = earlierTime + duration; // set up for next periodic event for example
}

For example, currentTime is 0x0000000F, just after the rollover earlierTime = 0xFFFFFFF0, just before the rollover then 0x0000000F - 0xFFFFFFF0 = 0x0000001F. Try it on a calculator. You may get 0xFFFFFFFF0000001F. Arduino does unsigned long 32 bit math, so the upper 32 bits get dropped, and the result is 0x0000001F, or 15 after the rollover + 16 before the rollover = 31 decimal.

so, if I use that formula to my program, it wont give effect to other program that i have made but just to make my arduino can operate until 2 week, isn't it?

AWOL: micros rolls over every 71 minutes 35 seconds or so, and millis rolls over every seven weeks or so (one thousand times more slowly).

so, if I use that formula to my program, it wont give effect to other program that i have made but just to make my arduino can operate until 2 week, isn't it?

rezki: so, if I use that formula to my program, it wont give effect to other program that i have made but just to make my arduino can operate until 2 week, isn't it? so, if I use that formula to my program, it wont give effect to other program that i have made but just to make my arduino can operate until 2 week, isn't it?

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Are you saying that you only want the Uno to run for 336 hours? Then what?

AWOL:
I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question.

Are you saying that you only want the Uno to run for 336 hours?
Then what?

sorry my question not clearly. I just wanna know could i operate arduino uno R3 until 336 hours?

Why did you make the same post over again a week later from your first post(http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=413871.0)? Your question was already answered in the first post. You're being very disrespectful of a forum that has been so helpful to you. If you don't understand English then there is probably a forum section for your native language. If you do post in that forum section please include links to both of your previous posts so that people responding can see the answers that were already given.

Thread locked.

DO NOT CROSS-POST, CROSS-POSTING WASTES TIME