Options for powering project

I need to provide power to my project, which includes: Uno, 4x20 LCD, AC phase control, Songel relay control, DHT22 temp/humidity, and maybe a digital input or two for other purposes.

I have estimated current draw for much of the loads, though not sure of the accuracy, and I cannot find data on the ESUMIC display current requirement (found 8mA on a data sheet of another LCD).

I have a 12V 200mA power supply, 9V 500mA supply (least weight), and a 5V 1A regulated power supply. I need to power a 12V 120mA fan on the 12V power supply regardless.

I am thinking the 9V supply is the best option, but have not been able to pin down Uno 5V amp capacity after reading some data on the Uno regulator.

Any suggestions and references are appreciated.

Looked at these and read conflicting info:
ArduinoBoardUno
arduino-info.wikispaces

yelkenli:
I need to provide power to my project, which includes: Uno, 4x20 LCD, AC phase control, Songel relay control, DHT22 temp/humidity, and maybe a digital input or two for other purposes.

I have estimated current draw for much of the loads, though not sure of the accuracy, and I cannot find data on the ESUMIC display current requirement (found 8mA on a data sheet of another LCD).

I have a 12V 200mA power supply, 9V 500mA supply (least weight), and a 5V 1A regulated power supply. I need to power a 12V 120mA fan on the 12V power supply regardless.

I am thinking the 9V supply is the best option, but have not been able to pin down Uno 5V amp capacity after reading some data on the Uno regulator.

Any suggestions and references are appreciated.

If you provide 5 volts to the Arduino (via the "5V" pin, NOT the power jack), then no regulator (on the Arduino) is involved.

All of the things you plan to connect to your board require low current. I would be surprised if the whole thing (not counting the fan) used more than 30 to 50 milliamps.

You can do one of two things:

(1) Use the 12V, 200 mA supply with a 7805 regulator (12V for the fan, 5V for the rest).
(2) Use the 12V supply for the fan and the 5V supply for the Arduino and peripherals.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Krupski. I will go with that recommendation, though I might feed my 5V into the USB port. I found this discussion to be useful:

stackexchange.com

It looks like the advantage of a regulated 5V over 7-12V is bypassing the Uno regulator and no heating (regulator moved off Uno board), though my project is not a large project as you state.