I have a car with the KWPFast(14230) protocol.I made it inspired by example work done by other people.it works on other vehicles but the correct information is not displayed on my vehicle.
where can the error be.
where could the problem be?
Welcome to the forum.
Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.
Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?
Please assume we know nothing about what your hardware and problem is?
- You have to supply us with information, such as;
- What vehicle?
- What interface are you using?
- What model Arduino are you using?
- What is KWPFast(14230) protocol?
- Your code?
- How you are connected to the vehicles OBD?