while experimenting with operational amplifiers, I realized I need some form of visual representation of the voltages and a easy-to-use function generator would also have been nice.
Since an oscilloscope and a function generator would have been overkill for my experiments, I created a arduino based one on my own.
You can find the source code, as well as a release version here:
- Arduino Nano/Uno/Mega/atmegaX
- MCP4902 SPI-DAC (1,30€)
- 3 channels, 8 bit resolution
- up to 3500 samples per second (per channel)
- Sine/Saw/Triangle function generator
- Control the DACs from your PC.