OTA via IoT Cloud not working (Nano 33 IoT)

I am not able to update a sketch via the IoT cloud. The device is online, but each time I try to use OTA updating I get a "Binary not received by the board: board not found" error. The firmware is updated. I have tried three boards and all of them have the same problem. The sketch itself is just the boilerplate that is automatically created.

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. I have Arduino Nano 33 IoT, properly connected to the IoT Cloud. OTA updating worked fine one or two weeks ago and for all that time the dashboard communicates with the device (read and write) without any problems, even right now. However, today I'm unable to update a sketch via internet. All I see is:

Start Uploading sketch Test_jun23a Over-the-Air

Binary not received by the board: board not found

The wifi library should be up to date, I updated it two weeks ago.

Any advice?

I'm getting exactly the same thing with an arduino rp2040. The device is online but when publishing I get "binary not received by the board: board not found"

Today I noticed that the error changed to

Binary not received by the board: error checking binary URL

Still, I've been trying several times per day for the last 5 days to do an OTA update and every single time it does not work. Last time it worked was about two weeks ago, since then the system has always been online and connected to the cloud.

I'm happy to provide more details, just please tell me what you need or what I can try doing.

Edit: now it went back to the previous error:

Binary not received by the board: board not found