output voltage

i need +10 volt from my arduino how i can get it by mega 2560 and DUE?
MGA output is 5 v and DUE is 3.3
can i increase them to 10 volt?!!

how are you powering your mega/due?

Batteries ? USB port? Do you already have a higher voltage available?

You could use a seperate supply for your +10, or ( if you don’t need too much current ) you can buy little ‘boost’ convertors from eg ebay…

Allan

You get +10volt from a regulated 10volt supply.

But I think that's not what you're after, looking at your other thread about a ?10volt? servo.

If you want answers, better stick to that thread.
Post the relevant sections of the datasheet.
Leo..

rainyboy:
i need +10 volt from my arduino how i can get it by mega 2560 and DUE?
MGA output is 5 v and DUE is 3.3
can i increase them to 10 volt?!!

The arduino can't supply 10 Volt. So you can't get 10 Volt from the arduino.

What you'll need to do is to explain what you want to do in general --- such as : generate a pulse width modulation signal with voltage levels of 10 Volt and 0 Volt? That's just an example.

If you are talking about analog input for that motor drive it looks like + AND - 10V, if you are going to use pulse or PWM? input , it looks like 24V. Look at page 3 - 26 in the manual.
http://www.deltaww.com/filecenter/Products/download/06/060201/Manual/DELTA_IA-ASD_B2_UM_EN_20141217.pdf

And be aware of the current needed too - a 10V signal might be very low current, but a totally
different circuit would be needed for generating power at 10V where the current isn't tiny.

MarkT:
And be aware of the current needed too - a 10V signal might be very low current, but a totally
different circuit would be needed for generating power at 10V where the current isn't tiny.

edgemoron:
If you are talking about analog input for that motor drive it looks like + AND - 10V, if you are going to use pulse or PWM? input , it looks like 24V. Look at page 3 - 26 in the manual.
http://www.deltaww.com/filecenter/Products/download/06/060201/Manual/DELTA_IA-ASD_B2_UM_EN_20141217.pdf

edgemoron:

Southpark:
The arduino can't supply 10 Volt. So you can't get 10 Volt from the arduino.

What you'll need to do is to explain what you want to do in general --- such as : generate a pulse width modulation signal with voltage levels of 10 Volt and 0 Volt? That's just an example.

Wawa:
You get +10volt from a regulated 10volt supply.

But I think that's not what you're after, looking at your other thread about a ?10volt? servo.
Servo motor - Motors, Mechanics, Power and CNC - Arduino Forum

If you want answers, better stick to that thread.
Post the relevant sections of the datasheet.
Leo..

allanhurst:
how are you powering your mega/due?

Batteries ? USB port? Do you already have a higher voltage available?

You could use a seperate supply for your +10, or ( if you don't need too much current ) you can buy little 'boost' convertors from eg ebay..

Allan

I need a 0-10 v pulse

I have a motor that it need -10 - +10 v pulse and of course -10 +10 PMW output.
is it possible??

I need a 0-10 v pulse

I have a motor that it need -10 - +10 v pulse and of course -10 +10 PMW output.
is it possible??

Motors need lots of current. Do you mean motor, or motor-controller?

Hi,
Can you post a link or picture of what you need to control with the arduino?
Is it a motor controller?
The Make and Part number would help us help you with relevant information.

Can you tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks.. Tom... :slight_smile: